संपर्क : 9259436235
Jooml Training in Bareilly
FIZIKA MIND is best traning institute in Bareilly. for Technical computer all label. FIZIKA MIND provide best Jooml CMS Training in Bareilly UP. Jooml CMS is Job orianted computer cource. All computer classes is guided by Er. Swami Sir (Electronics & Communication Enginearing) from SRMS CET (Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering, Technology Bareilly). Teaching experiance of more than 10 Year make us perfect. FIZIKA MIND also provide Free Classes (Call 91-9259436235) time to time.
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
What's a content management system (CMS)?
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to.
What are some real world examples of what Joomla! can do?
Joomla is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
Who uses Joomla?
Here are just a few examples of Web sites that use Joomla:
- MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking) - http://www.quizilla.com
- IHOP (Restaurant chain) - http://www.ihop.com
- Harvard University (Educational) - http://gsas.harvard.edu
- Citibank (Financial institution intranet) - Not publicly accessible
- The Green Maven (Eco-resources) - http://www.greenmaven.com
- Outdoor Photographer (Magazine) - http://www.outdoorphotographer.com
- PlayShakespeare.com (Cultural) - http://www.playshakespeare.com
- Senso Interiors (Furniture design) - http://www.sensointeriors.co.za
- What is Joomla!?
- Completing Joomla! installation
- Planning your website
- Organizing content in Joomla!
- Creating categories, articles, and menus
- Formatting text and images
- Using modules and components
- Identifying and installing good-quality third-party extensions and templates
- Supporting multiple languages with Joomla!
- Managing users and their permissions
- Changing the look of the site with templates
- Launching your site