संपर्क : 9259436235
AutoCAD for Architecture Engineering
AutoCAD is a commercial software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting — available since 1982 as a desktop application and since 2010 as a mobile web- and cloud-based app marketed as AutoCAD 360.
Developed and marketed by Autodesk, Inc., AutoCAD was first released in December 1982, running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllers. Prior to the introduction of AutoCAD, most commercial CAD programs ran on mainframe computers or minicomputers, with each CAD operator (user) working at a separate graphics terminal.
AutoCAD is used across a wide range of industries, by architects, project managers, engineers, designers, and other professionals. It is supported by 750 training centers worldwide as of 1994.
As Autodesk's flagship product, by March 1986 AutoCAD had become the most ubiquitous CAD program worldwide. As of 2014, AutoCAD is in its twenty-ninth generation, and collectively with all its variants, continues to be the most widely used CAD program throughout most of the world.
- Changing workspaces
- Converting drawings to new units
- Drawing lines, circles, splines, polygons, and more
- Moving, copying, rotating, and scaling objects
- Mirroring, lengthening, trimming, and joining objects
- Drawing accurately with coordinates and snapping
- Creating gradients
- Making dimension objects
- Managing object and layer properties
- Reusing content
- Making external references
- Adding annotations
- Packaging and publishing CAD data